IT Business Analyst 4 - Workforce Management/Contact Center Solutions
Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 230344
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global med-tech company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit:
We have an exception opportunity in the area of Functional IT Business analyst for someone who has excellent knowledge and skills towards the implementation and support of Click Software Applications or Contact Center Solution based Applications (e.g. Cisco, Verint or Click Cloud solutions).
1. Responsible for understanding business needs and identifying how best to meet those needs. This includes working with business and technology areas to gather Requirements for development and management.
2. Provides Consulting services of the software solution and processes based on best practices towards the implementation of Contact Center Solution or Workforce management solutions for
field or backend Call Center environments
3. Ensure and provide prototypes of solutions based on project needs and situation of proposed solutions or enhancements etc.
4. The Business Analyst analyzes, validates and documents business and system requirements
5. Follow documented guidelines of SHS IT and ensure requirements are clear and ensure business sign off occurs.
6. Ensures and accountable for the final delivery of the solution from User acceptance point of view.
1. Develops user stories for sprints based on epics / features
2. Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
3. Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution
4. Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
5. Develops deep understanding of business processes and proactively suggests innovative technology solutions that lead to continuous business process improvement
6. Ensures compliance to Q, ISEC (Information security) and DP (data privacy) regulations
7. Ensures creation of end to end functional specifications of SW Solutions (Click Clound or Click on-Premise, Cisco Call Center etc..)
8. Ensure execution of various levels of IT solution testing (integration testing, User acceptance testing etc..
9. Participates and contributes in development and creation of end user training material and support for delivery of training
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Exceptional ability to position and “sell” solutions that are reasonable, actionable, and cost-effective, including the ability to properly gauge the requirements and “plug” the appropriate solution.
2. Forward-thinking and resourceful to skirt red tape and ensure solutions are brought to fruition and requirements are closed properly.
3. Ability to problem solve and apply methodologies such as Unified Modeling Language and Rational Unified Process, to prepare detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation
4. People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations
5. Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, process flow diagrams
6. Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
7. Ability to provide solutions in a complex ERP (SAP , Oracle cloud, etc.) environment
8. Functional knowledge of SAP in the area of Customer service, CRM or Sales and Distribution is important
9. Proficient in functional level supporting tools (e.g. HP Quality Center, Microsoft project plans, Jira, etc..)