Associate Consultant- Genesis Program
Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 230522
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Position: Associate Consultant – Genesis Program
Start Date: June 2019
Location: Milford, OH
Discover your career with us at Siemens PLM Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling, simulation, and Manufacturing Operations Management— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Our Global Sales and Services organization is actively recruiting Professional Services Associate Consultants for our 2019 Genesis Program. Through this program, you will undergo a 12-14 week training course, in our Milford, OH office, that will provide you with the tools needed to contribute to customer projects. After completing the training course, you will begin working closely with customers to provide implementation and customization solutions of our PLM products.
Professional Services Associate Consultants will generate profitable revenue through the sales, support, and implementation of our products. You will champion relationships with companies all over the world and communicate the value of our solutions to key decision makers. As part of the Services team, you will get the opportunity to work with Consultants, Product Architects, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
• Collaborate with industry experts to learn our best practices
• Core participant in estimating, planning, and scheduling deliverables and tasks
• Play a key role in developing change initiatives for our customers to increase their efficiency and productivity
• Impact our customers’ initiatives and business drivers
• Accelerate development in architectural design to fulfill customers’ business requirements
• Provide support to control scope, cost, implementation and quality
• Consult with users, management, and stakeholders
• Recent college graduate with a degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Technology, Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering
• University graduate with a minimum 3.0 GPA
• Authorization to work in the US without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
• Willing and able to travel up to 75%
• Strong coding skills in C++, C#, Java, XML, XSTL, HTML5
• Knowledge of engineering processes for design and product development
• Proficiency with configuration control and software installation practices
• Exceptional communication skills
• Driven and self-motivated
• Strong technical leadership skills