Site Quality Manager
Business Unit: Government Services
Requisition Number: 230577
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens, uniquely qualified to perform work for the U.S. Government. We are focused on enhancing the safety and security of the nation's assets and infrastructure, as well as assisting to improve operational and energy performance.
As an independent U.S. company with its own Board of Directors, SGT maintains a unique relationship with Siemens. We are able to leverage resources of professionals world-wide with demonstrated domain expertise and proven past performance to manage large-scale, mission critical programs. The future of SGT is bright. By integrating world-class people, process, products and technology, SGT is expanding its role as an important part of our nation's security.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to grow your career with a well-established company.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemensgovt.com/
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. (SGT) is a U.S. Federal Government focused Energy Service Company (ESCO) specializing in developing and executing Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPCs) and other contracts for building automation, HVAC and other energy saving and generation projects.
As the Site Quality Manager you will be the SGT representative for developing and administering the overall construction quality program. This will include writing and implementing the SGT quality program as well as integrating and coordinating the quality programs of subcontractors on site. The Quality Manager will interface with the Project Manager on site, with customer representatives, and with all subcontractor personnel for training and quality control. The Quality Manager will have direct channel reporting to SGT Corporate Quality.
· Overall project quality lead, responsible for coordinating with subcontractor quality personnel to ensure unity of effort on quality throughout the project.
· Lead writing for the site quality plan which outlines the overall quality organization, roles and responsibilities, quality checks, and corrective action requirements.
· Works with the design team on identifying critical, major and minor quality inspections to be performed during construction. Coordinates customer witnessing of required inspections.
· Reviews and sign submittals certifying conformance with design and contract documents.
· Operates as part of a project team located at the construction site and responsible for covering other areas during team member absences.
· United States Citizen with no dual citizenship, ties to another country or foreign work/citizenship Visa
· Willingness to work a non-traditional work schedule
· Ability and willingness to reside on an international military base for 8 weeks at a time with 2 weeks off upon completion of the required 8 week tour.
· Must possess a current United States Passport or have the ability to obtain one.
· Associate’s degree in a related field
· Minimum five (5) years on-the-job quality experience.
· Capable of reading and interpreting building plans and specifications.
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
· Ability to present a professional and mature demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities; works well in a team environment
· Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Project, Outlook, Excel and Word
Must be US citizen with the ability to obtain a federal government security clearance, if later required.