Sales Manager - Service Sales: Fire, Security, Mechanical, Electrical, Building Automation - Orlando, FL
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 230636
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Winter Park
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Industry, Inc. is currently searching for a dynamic leader for our Field Service Sales Group supporting the Orlando, FL area. The Service Sales Manager will ensure strong customer relationships are established and maintained while also driving employees to achieve the businesses Service Agreement Net Change business goals across all Service business lines: IoT, Automation, Fire, Sprinkler, Security, Electrical, and Mechanical. The Sales Manager also promotes team selling and expansion of existing relationships across divisions and/or geographic areas.
- Coordinate engineering and sales support activities to facilitate offering and supporting quality products
• Develop the sales individual through coaching and by-example towards outcome/productivity based and value driven services selling. This shall include Siemens as a Service, Energy/Total Energy Management.
• Drive sales employees to achieve commitment to the Building Technologies philosophy and customer satisfaction
• Manage employee performance and provide coaching to develop skills. Communicate goals and provide performance appraisals
• Review bidding to ensure accuracy and appropriate method to meet company and customer objectives on all Service Agreements.
• Assist employees in determining margins, identifying resources and assessing future potential business. Participate in selling to large/key accounts as needed
• Support Building Technologies by networking with districts, regions, and corporate headquarters to increase knowledge of offerings, and creating opportunities for employees to do the same
• Provide input for best practice work and encourage employees to incorporate new ideas into projects
• Develop sales forecast and provide input to budget. Identify market opportunities and develop strategies to maximize impact to SBT. Develop sales/marketing promotions for distribution channels. Participate in development of long range sales planning and growth strategies
• Resource to sales employees regarding Building Technologies products, applications and services
• Aware of competitor product/service information and will advise employees on effective sales tactics as needed
• Provide feedback on new products and assess product positioning to maximize achievement of business goals
• Maintain ongoing contacts with large/key accounts and consider these customer’s needs relative to new product development
• Maintains trade contacts and participates in functions in industry associations in accordance with company policy
Qualifications the ideal candidate will have include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field, although candidates with a combination of education and directly related experience will also be considered; A High School Diploma (or GED Equivalency) is a minimum requirement.
• 5 to 7 years of industry related sales experience including experience managing teams. Industry experience should be with Commercial HVAC, Mechanical, Energy, Electrical, Fire or Security and Service Agreement sales or business development
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills for coaching sales staff and interfacing with customers
• Understanding of Automation, Mechanical Services as well as service, design and knowledge of the construction industry Understanding Remote Services concepts and Digital Services concepts. Experience in developing/selling services based on digital remote and outcome based concepts.
• Must possess a valid Driver's License in good standing
• Must be at least 21 years of age and meet eligibility requirements in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.