Warehouse Coordinator II
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 230648
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Beaverton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Receiving inbound deliveries.
Moving parts and materials into inventory and/or job stock.
Picking parts and materials for outbound deliveries.
Processing all transactions in SAP according to standard procedure.
Creating shipping papers using the preferred carriers’ software application,
Supporting the service-van parts-replenishment process.
Keeping accurate inventory levels and participating in the inventory count process as dictated by policy/procedure.
Executing the goods return procedure for the branch.
Communicating with internal parties to coordinate delivery of parts and materials to meet project/service demand.
Retaining documentation necessary for follow-up and proof of delivery and inventory.
General housekeeping of the warehouse.
Enforcing and maintain safety in the warehouse, adhering to standard warehouse guidelines, and following the Siemens' policies.
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam.
- Required travel: 5%
- Required experience: Material handling skills/experience – movement of parts and materials (in boxes) using the appropriate handling equipment
- Other requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship.
- Experience using a forklift (certification required).
- Experience with SAP modules IM and WM.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently.
- Preferred education: Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Preferred experience:
- Three years of experience working in a warehouse in a material handling and logistics function.
- A variety of supply-chain management experience.
Experience working with cross-functions (e.g. project managers, service technicians).
- Customer service experience.
- Experience with additional SAP SCM modules (Purchasing, Accounting, Planning, etc.).
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.