Solution Architect - Teamcenter - Major City Central U.S.
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 230676
Primary Location: United States--
Other Locations: United States-Texas-Houston, United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, United States-Missouri-St. Louis, United States-Kansas-Wichita, United States-Texas-Ft Worth, United States-Texas-Plano, United States-Texas-Arlington, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Illinois-Peoria, United States-Texas-Dallas
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens PLM services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Set and manage stakeholders' expectations, demonstrating thought leadership to effectively influence key contacts and recommend solutions.
- Direct the delivery of customer requirements workshops using existing Templates produce functional and requirement specifications and Solution Outline.
- Lead the overall architectural design area of a project and solutions to address the customers’
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Provide advice to the definition of required strategies for migration or management of legacy systems and data.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Mentor Product Architects & Implementation Consultants team members.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the Teamcenter PLM Solution.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- 10+ years designing Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD,
Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Previous experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations.
- Experience leading a group of consultants during a software implementation.
- Ability to present complex information and communicate in an effective manner for a given audience.
- Communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness at various levels throughout internal and external organization.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%.
- Must be near a major airport in the Central United States. Preferred locations:
- Dallas, Texas
- Plano, Texas
- Arlington, Texas
- Ft. Worth, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Chicago, IL
- Peoria, IL
- St. Louis, MO
- Minneapolis, MN
- Wichita, KS
- Hesston, KS