Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 230716
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Newark
Assignment Category: Part-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: None
Travel Required: No
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The purpose of this position is to provide TFS customizations and SQL reports that improve planning, implementation, and decision making in time to affect the business or project outcome.
Key TFS Developer Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of the TFS Developer are to:
• Participate in any other Scrum team efforts needed to accomplish product backlog items
• Integrate completed team-level customizations and reports into TFS.
Desired Knowledge and Skills
The TFS Developer required skills include:
The TFS Developer desired skills include:
• Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Experience with RESTful API
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
• Experience with SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, or 2016
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Analytical skills. Developer must analyze users’ needs and then design and implement to meet those needs.
• Communication skills. Developer must be able to give clear instructions to others working on a project. They must also explain to their customers how the software works and answer any questions that arise. Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Detail orientation. Developer will work on many parts of a project or set of projects at the same time and must therefore be able to concentrate and pay attention to detail.
• Interpersonal skills. Developer must be able to work well with internal customers and stakeholders.
• Problem-solving skills. Developer must be able to solve problems that arise throughout the design, development, test, and dashboard implementation process.
• Enrolled in Computer Science or Engineering program currently a Junior, Senior or Graduate Student
• Minimum 2 years of related programming experience
Duration: 1 or more years, working part time throughout the school year (flexible)