Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
United States-Virginia-RoanokeAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
Technical DiplomaTravel Required:
is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence,
innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years.
As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages
that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and
established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas,
Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility,
Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial
With 45,000 employees Siemens
Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the
healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and
healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical
consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to
customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer,
and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare Job Description:
Customer Service Engineer Level III specializing in servicing Imaging Equipment (MR, MI SPECT, & SPECT/CT) needed in the Roanoke, VA area.
The Customer Service Engineer is a field-based, customer-facing role that primarily installs, services, maintains and modifies Siemens imaging equipment at customer sites. Our CSE's represent the "Face of Siemens" to the customer.
The Customer Service Engineer reports to the Regional Service Manager at Siemens Medical Solutions.
Our Customer Service Engineer will perform service, preventative maintenance and modifications on Imaging Equipment (MR, MI SPECT, & SPECT/CT) at customer sites with minimal supervision. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties accurately.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Minimum Technical Degree or Equivalent Experience
• Experience in testing, repairing and maintaining capital medical equipment
• Strong electronics and computer background needed
• Previous experience with the following required: Imaging equipment (MR, MI SPECT, & SPECT/CT)
• 6-12 years of field service experience is needed
• Willing to work different shifts as business needs dictate, including willingness to work overtime as required
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Must be proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment
• Valid driver's license and good driving record required
• Must be able to work both individually and in an established team setting
• Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography; willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and experience:
Technical Associates degree or equivalent experience