Manufacturing Technician 4 - Production Equipment Maintenance
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 230860
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Newark
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: No
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
- Performs required preventive maintenance for Area Production Equipment.
- Repairs complex production equipment in accordance to our quality procedures and regulations.
- Adhere to equipment Lock out / Tag out procedures and maintain safety standards at all times.
- Take an active role in continuous improvement such as Total Productive Maintenance initiatives.
- Work closely with engineers, area management as well as operation personnel. Be able to fulfill the customers’ needs and communicate results.
- Strong written, verbal communications and good interpersonal skills to successfully operate in a team environment.
- Lead manufacturing related studies and processes for improving efficiencies in a production environment.
- Work with software base equipment. Understand robotics, ladder logics, and strong mechanical / electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Leads the use of machine control systems to operate and troubleshoot production equipment.
- Develop and verify manuscripts for use with complex machine control to support manufacturing equipment.
- Experience in complex production equipment for Clinical Diagnostics Industry.
- Strong troubleshooting skills related to robotics, ladder logics, electrical and mechanical..
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills to work with all levels of employees, management and equipment vendors.
- Candidate must have and good interpersonal skills to successfully within a team environment and the ability to work independently.
- Able to utilize mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, pneumatic diagrams, computers and computer control systems
- Associate’s degree or Journeyman certification, equivalent military experience, HS diploma or equivalent required. Specialized skill training.
- Successfully demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge in a technical or specialty areas.
- Generally, 8+ years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented