Director, Marketing Operations & Employee Leadership Communications
Business Unit: Marketing, Sales Operations & Communications
Requisition Number: 230890
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
The Director of Marketing Operations and Employee Leadership Communications will be responsible for a team of seven employees. This individual will be responsible for the efficient and streamlined operations of creative services projects, media/advertising projects, and giving portal process/tool. This individual will also lead the team to develop effective employee and leadership communications aligned with company objectives.
This position requires a deeply collaborative individual with strong communications skills that is experienced in working across matrixed and complex organizations. This individual should have people management experience and be a skilled mentor, while also being a highly effective hands-on executor. This position reports to the head of North America Marketing and Communications.
· Direct Marketing Operations to include oversight and management of the following:
o Agency Management for outsourced projects
o Media/Advertising Placement & Traffic (in coordination with agency partner)
o Print and Digital Production Management
o POD (research, evaluation, recommendation)
o Invoicing / Cost Tracking
o Department Processes / Workflow
o Creative Intake Tool Management
· Direct Employee Leadership Communications to include the following:
- Develop and execute high-quality internal strategic communications programs to create high level of employee engagement and strengthen perception of NAM leadership.
- Collaborate with counterparts at Siemens Corporate, Global, and other Employee Communication stakeholders to develop and communicate high-level as well as specific messaging appropriate for internal audiences through multiple channels.
- Support Town Hall meetings, conference calls, employee messaging about Region performance, key news and events, videos, and other messaging to elevate the leader and Healthineers brand internally.
- Maintain high visibility and frequent contact with NAM leadership and other executive management.
- Healthineers Giving Portal
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- in related field or relevant experience
· 8-10 years of marketing, communications, and progressive project management experience preferably in a design agency or corporate creative department
· Must demonstrate strong project management skills
- Leverage industry knowledge and relationships to implement innovative approaches to project execution