Service Program Manager
Business Unit: Government Services
Requisition Number: 230893
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 45%
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens, uniquely qualified to perform work for the U.S. Government. We are focused on enhancing the safety and security of the nation's assets and infrastructure, as well as assisting to improve operational and energy performance.
As an independent U.S. company with its own Board of Directors, SGT maintains a unique relationship with Siemens. We are able to leverage resources of professionals world-wide with demonstrated domain expertise and proven past performance to manage large-scale, mission critical programs. The future of SGT is bright. By integrating world-class people, process, products and technology, SGT is expanding its role as an important part of our nation's security.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to grow your career with a well-established company.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemensgovt.com/
Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team.
As the Services Program Manager for Technical Services you will work with SGT Site Supervisors and customers at the local project level developing and executing service project goals through the life cycle of the project, taking accountability for controlling the projects risks and losses and drive results of the service units’ bottom line profitability. This manager will also be responsible for developing plans to grow business and expand on the extended service contracts.
Lastly, as the Services Program Manager for Technical Services you are accountable for the strategic business objectives of services projects and contributing to the goals of SGT organization, expanding the business portfolio and increasing secured business growth year to year.
· Develop, maintain, and execute Services Program Plan for SGT to include business plan and the accountability for operating budget.
· Develop and execute service project goals, which include metrics associated with slip against schedule and budget, risk management, labor utilization, customer and employee satisfaction and management of quality plans
· Successful execution of a technical services projects portfolio for U.S. Government customers.
· Provide monthly program revenue, profit, and staffing forecasts to SGT management. Drive results in these areas to meet the business goals
· Coordinating the developing service contracts from past-performance projects and collaboration with Business Development
· Driving renewals on current projects
· Define services portfolio goals, key performance indicators (KPIs), and identify future and current technical expertise needed in collaboration with business users and stakeholders.
· Provide monthly updates to SGT management on work performed, plans, budget and overall project status.
· Collaboration and Coordination with other partner teams to provide seamless communications and coordination with the Government entities
· Support project development and function as a part of an integrated team from design to service execution.
· Show a strategic mindset to integrate services organization with solutions (construction) organization to allow for seamless post-installation delivery of managed services.
· Assess, communicate, and uncover opportunities to mitigate risks in long term operations and contracts as well as collaboration with the PLM development team on repair project risks
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve program and individual project goals.
· Support the preparation of proposals, proposal work statements, staffing plans, and project scheduling.
· Develop existing talent as well as needed interview, hire, and manage a geographically dispersed team of service personnel for current and future projects.
· Review and identify critical path and manage project dependencies for existing services projects including implementation, timelines, issues, risks and successes.
· Establish services project milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules.
· Identify project problems and create solutions such as re-allocating resources or changing contractual specifications.
· Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the services project.
· Liaise with customers and external / internal project stakeholders on a continual basis.
· Effectively communicate project expectations to customers and stakeholders in a timely and concise fashion.
· Grow the business through follow on additional service contracts or project change orders to scope
· United States Citizen with no dual citizenship, ties to another country, foreign passports or visas
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in a related field.
· Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Services Project Manager.
· Experience managing mid to large size organizations across multiple locations
· Experience leading services organizations in the Federal market.
· Experience with US Federal Government projects, contracts, policies and procedures.
· Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures within services projects.
· Leadership skills and proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including services delivery and project management.
· Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of company and government executives.
· Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external customers.
· Ability to obtain and meet Business goals and results
· Strongly skilled in Change Management.
· Must be focused on directing others in accountability, collaboration, effective communication, and have a strategic mindset that develops talent. All of these talents which ultimately drive results.
· PMP Certification, with working knowledge of project management processes and tools is highly preferred
United States Citizen with the ability to obtain a U.S Government Security Clearance.