Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 230924
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working closely with the Project Managers within SBT (BAU, FIS, SES). The goal of the position is to allow Project Managers and Supervisors to focus on job execution, while ensuring implementation of our core business processes. Coordinators also act as the HUB on all projects ensuring they move smoothly through all Project Milestones, keep a focused attention on document control, project close out, and act as the alternate point of contact for customers in order to help ensure overall customer satisfaction.
· Manage the new booking process, ensure booking package is complete. Support PM with directed duties pertaining to projects. Prepare customer training documents. Act as liaison between Customers, PMs, Specialists, Sales Executives, Engineering and the FBA Staff. Track and process billing approvals, distribution, and vendor submissions. Collect and communicate required documentation to facilitate payment. Obtain transmittals and receipts for transfers.
· Create purchase requisition for Subcontractors from finalized subcontractor price & scope. Set up subcontractor in BOM, assign network, network activity and delivery date. Monitor monthly claims to ensure Operations Manager approval, submit for processing. Verify specialist timesheet submissions for approval through month end. Assist with Month End Close for PMs. Ensure all jobs are reviewed and claims are processed in Audit Report. Review PM Milestone sheets and update Project Milestones in SAP during month close. Monitor all closed jobs; ensure all are billed 100%. Run automated TECO process at the POC level. Partner with Solutions to Service Turnover Coordinator.
· Administer Financial Reporting for OMs and PMs including Good Receipts and Monthly Cost center Comparison Report.
· Manage Sales to Ops and Solutions to Service Turnover, schedule weekly meetings, prepare agenda for projects to be turned over, ensure appropriate approvals. Process claims, make adjustments in SAP, provide PMs with project documentation upon completion.
· Coordinate and attend Operations meetings. Coordinate Employee Satisfaction Events for the Operations Team. Manage each Divisions Travel/Training costs. Project filing. Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· HS diploma or equivalent.
· Demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge in a specialty area and of tasks and responsibilities.
· Typically, 2+ years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
· Strong Microsoft Office Skills – heavy spreadsheet, data entry, and financial analyst work is required
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· Experience with Microsoft Project
· Experience using SAP