HVAC Controls Service Technician II - Building Automation - Auburndale, MA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 230954
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Auburndale
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Building Technologies is currently searching for a HVAC Technician – Field Service Specialist II in Auburndale, MA. The HVAC Technician will be responsible for performing Field Service Agreement assignments to ensure proper operation and maintenance of all aspects installed HVAC Controls and Building Automation Systems.
- Handles HVAC Controls emergency service calls as directed during the day and after hours.
- Responds to customer service calls (emergency, on-site, or on-line), checks indicated points of trouble, analyzes full requirements of system involved and checks and tests systems components.
- Diagnoses trouble or defect, determines corrective action and repairs system.
- Performs preventative maintenance and diagnostics on automation system and components according to Service Agreement contracts.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information. Ability to work with customer IT Department and have a working knowledge of larger IT infrastructure.
- Tests and verifies system readings ensuring an optimal system operation.
- Identifies additional chargeable opportunities including time & material work, system upgrades and service contact expansion.
- Commissions new work as per issued guidelines.
- Completes service repairs, replacements, upgrades, adjustments and calibration on automation systems and
- components following issued tasking, maintenance, troubleshooting and installation instructions.
- Performs system checkout and assists in automation systems startups for service-installed jobs.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Energy, IT / Computer Networking or other Engineering Discipline is preferred
- Previous HVAC Technician service experience is required
- Knowledge of Building Automation Systems HVAC Controls preferred
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
• All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with opportunities to make top money. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave as shown in our low turnover rate.