Business Unit: Power and Gas
Requisition Number: 230955
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Provide strategic direction and administrative leadership to SGRE’s benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, 401k, voluntary benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401k, FMLA and COBRA.
Duty / Responsibility
· Recommends benefits programs to management by studying employee requirements and trends and developments in benefits offered by other organizations.
· Supports management's decision making by analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs.
· Identifies benefit options by studying programs; obtaining advice from consultants where needed.
· Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; obtaining qualified opinions; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
· Informs employees of benefit usage by preparing and distributing benefit reports.
· Maintains benefit records by developing recordkeeping systems; initiating new-hire benefits; recording changes.
· Resolves employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures.
· Expedites delivery of benefits by establishing and maintaining working relationships with benefit providers.
· Reconciles benefits accounts by approving billing statements.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains benefits staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains benefits staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Achieves financial objectives by preparing the benefits and department operational budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· 5 years benefits administration experience with at least 3 years’ experience working with third party benefits administration providers
· In Depth knowledge of benefit and protected leave of absence regulations
· Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
· Exceptional skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing Information , financial reporting, compensation and wage structures, conflict resolution, applicable benefits laws.
· Knowledge of ADP and/or Oracle payrolls a plus