Business Unit: Onshore
Requisition Number: 230960
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
The Wind Power North Americas Business Controlling team is looking for a dynamic, proactive, process oriented professional to manage the financial reporting and controlling for our US location in North America. The North America’s business is expansive and diverse, and this position provides the opportunity to understand a complex set of financial topics and grow with the business. The role requires someone who is proactive, dedicated, and independent.
- Detailed involved in monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting / planning processes
- Responsibility for analyzing, consolidating and reporting forecast for the legal entity and market segment On Shore North America
- Develop and prepare presentations for Management
- Identify relevant KPIs, track performance and identify areas for remediation
- Must be a Creative and Independent Thinker with the ability to interact with all levels and departments within the organization while taking a hands-on approach to solving tactical problems.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize, manage deadlines, and multi-task
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Think cell a plus)
- Knowledge of SAP (FI/CO and Master Data a plus)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- Work experience: At least 5 years of finance/accounting experience
- Knowledge, skills, or expertise: Ability to influence colleagues and take a proactive approach to problem solving
- Reporting: familiarity with SAP, BI, Focus, and Esprit
- Travel: Approximately 5% travel