Financial Analyst (Incentive Compensation)
Business Unit: Government Services
Requisition Number: 230964
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Reston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens, uniquely qualified to perform work for the U.S. Government. We are focused on enhancing the safety and security of the nation's assets and infrastructure, as well as assisting to improve operational and energy performance.
As an independent U.S. company with its own Board of Directors, SGT maintains a unique relationship with Siemens. We are able to leverage resources of professionals world-wide with demonstrated domain expertise and proven past performance to manage large-scale, mission critical programs. The future of SGT is bright. By integrating world-class people, process, products and technology, SGT is expanding its role as an important part of our nation's security.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to grow your career with a well-established company.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemensgovt.com/
Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is seeking an experienced individual for a position as a Financial Analyst to mainly support all aspects of calculating and administering annual, quarterly and off-cycle incentive compensation (IC) and other financial modeling.
· Organize, track and administer all Company incentive compensation plans
· Calculate annual, quarterly and ad hoc incentive compensation plans
· Administer incentive compensation program and ensure that the appropriate documentation is maintained and all procedures are followed
· Provide input for modifications or changes to incentive programs
· Coordinate efforts and activities with HR Operations, Payroll, Budget and other relative departments to resolve individual incentive compensation questions as needed
· Develop cost models and forecast analysis
· Liaison with HR for employee coding for HR system
· Other duties as assigned
· United States citizen, with no dual citizenship, foreign passports or visas or ties to another country.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related discipline
· 2 – 5 years of experience relating to financial analysis.
· Understands the annual budgeting process
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Detail oriented and ability to prioritize work and multitask effectively
· Ability to work well in both a team setting and independently
· Capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and motivated to drive change and foster an environment to help achieve business results
· Communicate effectively with all levels of management both orally and in written form
· Advanced level MS Excel skills with the ability to design complex models
Candidate must be a US citizen and will be subject to a government security investigation to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information if needed in the future.