Healthineers Performance System SCM Coach
Business Unit: Strategy & Innovation
Requisition Number: 230995
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
- The Healthineers Performance System (HPS) team is responsible for empowering the employees of Siemens Healthineers to implement our strategy. HPS is a continuous improvement business system based on Lean principles, used across Siemens Healthineers by its 48,000 employees.
- As a HPS Coach you will be providing practical training, consultancy, and coaching services to Siemens Healthineers employees globally on HPS & HPS core methods, such as Structured Problem Solving, Hoshin Kanri, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management, etc.
- You will be one of 15 HPS Coaches worldwide and report to the Head of HPS who is a member of the Healthineers Strategy executive team. You will work independently, partnering with Supply Chain and Operations leaders across North America. Primary locations will be Tarrytown NY, Flanders NJ, Boston MA, Chicago IL, Seattle, WA and San Francisco, CA.
- The HPS SCM (Supply Chain Management) Coach team focuses on qualification of key enablers in core and advanced methods of HPS with special focus on Sourcing, Logistics, and Manufacturing.
- You will be responsible for a selected HPS advanced method, with focus on Inventory Management, Manufacturing Standard Work, Hiejunka Level Loading, Quality Defect Tracking and Resolution, Total Productive Maintenance, and Production, Sales and Inventory management.
- You will be partnering with internal stakeholders (e.g. Operations and Supply Chain Leaders) to understand business needs and set the base for development and management of a selected HPS advanced methods.
- You are executing improvement events on relevant business challenges to establish “lighthouses” and share best practices.
- Should have experience with the following processes:
1. Lean Conversion
2. One Piece Flow
3. Daily Management
4. Manufacturing Standard Work
5. Value Stream Mapping
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor of Science degree required.
· 10+ years professional experiences in Operations, Manufacturing, or Supply Chain
· You can have a remote office and live anywhere in the US. The job will entail approximately 75% travel
· Experience in a Lean, 6-Sigma, or other continuous improvement business system
· Experience in coaching, training, and proven small group moderation skills
· Extremely good interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to work independently, facilitating workshops across diverse businesses, cultures, and levels of leadership
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Master of Business Administration preferred.
· Experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment highly desired
Experience in process or management consulting, staff training, and/ or manufacturing