Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
United States-North Carolina-CaryAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
Associate's Degree / College DiplomaTravel Required:
15%Division Description:Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineersJob Description:
Are you looking to use your MRI experience to help end users get their systems up and running quickly?
- This position will provide technical support to incoming customer calls for MR, provide remote diagnosis and/or telephone guidance to repair MR systems with the customer.
- If remote diagnosis is not possible during the customer call, you will develop a troubleshooting guide for the field representative using remote diagnostics
- You will be a vital part of the technical support center to ensure that Siemens customers are satisfied with our service model.
- Technical guidance and documentation of customer calls placed with Siemens
- Remote diagnostic evaluations of MRI equipment
- Technical action plans to aid field representative in finding a solution
- Parts recommendations that should be ordered to reduce customer downtime
- Partner with our field representatives for full corrective action
- On-site repair of customer equipment as required.
- Work on-call/stand-by or travel out of the assigned area as scheduled by the Operations Manager in order to meet obligations of customer contracts and to respond to emergencies.
**MUST BE WILLING TO BE ON CALL AND WORK ROTATING SATURDAYS
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates degree or vocational training in Electronics or Biomed Engineering ( or equivalent experience)
- Technical proficiency in repair of Siemens MRI equipment of 5+ years
- Firm knowledge of DICOM, networking, computer use of Microsoft products
- Travel required for customer meetings and technical repair 10%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Clinical operation of MRI equipment is valued
- Past experience in peer coaching, technical support role and SAP is preferred
- Cary, NC location is preferred but willing to have remote for right candidate