Enterprise Sales Exec II - Atlanta, GA
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 231081
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Enterprise Sales Executive II
This position will support clients in the Heavy Equipment (Construction, Agriculture, and Heavy Machinery) Industry segments.
Must at least have experience in selling enterprise software into either the Heavy Equipment or Industrial Machinery Industries.
• Under broad direction, applies strategic value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects and pursuits.
•Engages customers and develops strategic recommendations that positions Siemens Industry Software (SISW) products and services to advance the customer’s strategic initiatives and delivers mutual value.
• Translates value statements into opportunity specific value Propositions, addressing current and emerging customer needs and demonstrates measurable impact on customers’ business performance.
• With minimal guidance, develops and executes a complete sales strategy including competitive counter tactics to competitively differentiate SISW products/services and position SISW best respond to customer’s needs.
• Secures commitment at appropriate levels to enable customers to buy from Siemens PLM.
• Uses comprehensive knowledge of the customer’s industry, market segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to demonstrate Siemens value.
• Translates industry and market trends as they relate to the prospect to position Siemens as a preferred provider and trusted advisor.
• Create effective competitive strategies to reduce competitive threats and acquires competitive information through win/loss analysis.
• With minimal assistance, prepares for possible objections based on knowledge of deal specific competitors.
• Leverages Siemens capabilities and resources across the organization to bring strategic value to the customer with minimal assistance.
• Translates information to identify the client’s needs and develops a plan to sell value.
• Establishes overall account plans, and maintains a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas.
• Addresses contract issues prior to contract negotiations and sets priorities on critical issues.
• Leads cross functional teams to create competitive advantage.
• Assesses and advises on the client’s financial situation to improve the ability to sell, support, deploy, and/or influence Siemens product solutions.
• Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for the account portfolio.
· 5 years of experience in a selling complex enterprise solutions to US Strategic accounts.
· Background in providing high end sales to varied technical verticals; namely, 4+ years of information technology solutions knowledge.
· Demonstrable track record of success against assigned quotas.
· Demonstrate the ability to articulate a sales strategy both verbally and written.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering, as well as knowledge of the Heavy Equipment and Machinery Industries.
· Must currently reside in the Atlanta, GA area.