Engineering Student Intern (TO, KK)
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 231093
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Engineer Student Internship
Location: Cypress, California
Start Date: Spring 2019
Discover your career with us at Siemens PLM Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
In this position, you will get the opportunity to:
· Work in a development team environment.
· Development of small features.
· Development of engineering tools to support the engineering environment.
· Creation of defect reports in TFS defect tracking system and verification of fixes.
· Unit and Automated test implementation.
· Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
· Self-motivated individual with good oral and written English communication skills.
· Working knowledge and use of computer system hardware, operating systems, application software, drivers and peripherals.
· Experience in Microsoft Office products.
· Experience with C++
· Familiar with Object Oriented Programing
· Familiarity with engineering tools and test equipment is considered a plus.
· Duration: 6 months (March/April-2019 to Sept/Oct-2019) Selected candidate is expected to work full time with flexibility