Administrative Assistant - Building Technologies - Operations - Boston, MA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 231109
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Canton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
For more information, please visit:
The primary objective of the Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative support to an assigned manager and team, assisting in daily office needs and managing our team’s general administrative activities while enabling the service leadership team to focus more on customers and employees and less on tasks and projects that the Administrative Assistant will accomplish independently on leadership’s behalf.
- Primary support for the; which includes Project Managers, Design Engineers, Field Technicians, Supervisors and Operations Managers.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned and communicates status in the format agreed upon by manager
- Review and update assigned calendars, including creating, accepting or declining appointments, and identifying/resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Complete assigned processing and documentation of reports using knowledge of applicable systems and support resources.
- Responsible for preparation, assembly and distribution of the meeting materials, meetings minutes and action items
- Partners and collaborate with applicable departments and other administrative staff to support department initiatives, meetings or projects
Coordinate travel arrangements and process travel expenses for manager and team.
- Input team timecards (SAP)
- Provides backup
- Ability to meet with customers (at trade shows, business reviews, etc. as requested)
- Coordination of meetings, workshops and other activities
Coordinates our intern program with various Colleges and Universities
Coordinates the departments new hire process
Supports the Operations Managers in managing and resolving operational issues
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Advanced working knowledge of computer applications, including functions of MS Office (Outlook, Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional communication, organization, productivity and time management skills
- Self-starter; proven ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Able to work pleasantly and respectfully with others in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Strong teamwork, leadership, & communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic, professional attitude & strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Strong multi-tasking ability and/or balancing multiple priorities
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills and advanced typing skills
- Effectively represents company’s image in internal/external communications
- 3-5 years’ administrative experience in the areas of planning, coordination, and professional communications skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, although candidates with a combination of education and directly related experience are encouraged to apply