Enterprise Sales Executive III Atlanta or Charlotte
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 231162
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Other Locations: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
- Must currently reside in the greater Atlanta or Charlotte, NC area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing or Engineering
- 5 to 10 + years of experience in a selling complex enterprise solutions to US Strategic accounts.
- Background in providing high end sales to varied technical verticals; namely, 4+ years of information technology solutions knowledge.
- Demonstrable track record of success against assigned quotas.
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate a sales strategy both verbally and written.