Intern - Technical
Business Unit: Onshore
Requisition Number: 231267
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Part-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Other
Travel Required: No
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, college Junior or Senior to support the Corporate Realestate Department ( Lease renewals, facility cost analysis, vacancy and usage tracking, small construction projects etc)
This Intern position (20hrs per week) is responsible for assisting the Real Estate Department in the Americas regions (North and South American properties) while also supporting the companies strategic objectives.
- Create, coordinate, track and analyze purchase order requisitions
- Track facility spend and compare with budget. Analyze spend by category
- Upload Portfolio information into Real Estate tracking tool. Download and analyze data to discover portfolio trends. Ensure portfolio information is up to date and accurate
- Create Certificate of Insurance database to track expiring COIs. Request COIs as necessary
- Create Lease Tracking database and create prompts for embedded base rent increase clauses
- Support the maintenance of various databases that contain RE information
- Collaborate with Procurement and Supply Chain department's operational activities as needed.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Candidate must be currently pursuing Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Sciences, or Business degree with high level of MS excel knowledge (pivot tables, vlookup, and formula creation).
- Must have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Power Point, Project Manager, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Able to collect, manage, analyze and interpret data
- Basic commercial skills needed to asses Real Estate portfolio, no prior experience required
- Local candidates only
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.