Cloud Services Customer Manager
Business Unit: Government Services
Requisition Number: 231346
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens, uniquely qualified to perform work for the U.S. Government. We are focused on enhancing the safety and security of the nation's assets and infrastructure, as well as assisting to improve operational and energy performance.
As an independent U.S. company with its own Board of Directors, SGT maintains a unique relationship with Siemens. We are able to leverage resources of professionals world-wide with demonstrated domain expertise and proven past performance to manage large-scale, mission critical programs. The future of SGT is bright. By integrating world-class people, process, products and technology, SGT is expanding its role as an important part of our nation's security.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to grow your career with a well-established company.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemensgovt.com/
Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team.
As the Cloud Services Customer Manager you will be involved in assisting of the expansion of the Cloud Services business including collaborating with marketing and sales to ensure Marketing and Sales collateral are in place for successful campaigns. This role represents an opportunity to grow one’s career by assisting in the growth of a strategically important new business.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with cloud infrastructure/architecture to support Siemens PL software suite, preferably with Amazon Web Services. As part of the Cloud Managed Services team you will participate in sales campaigns to handle all objections concerning technical architecture for IaaS, MS and SaaS in areas such as Security, performance, and scalability.
The Cloud Services Customer Manager will participate in actively inputting back to the team key areas for improvement of Services delivery in line with business guidelines and monitoring customer satisfaction. This role will collaborate with the entire value chain of business segments, manage services team and sales to capture learnings and drive quality and efficiency improvement initiatives.
· Assist with the expansion of the Cloud Services business including collaborating with marketing and sales to ensure Marketing and Sales collateral are in place for successful campaigns. Starting at the ground level of the Cloud Services Business, adding directly to the top and bottom line of the company
· Understand and demonstrate how Siemens PLM Cloud services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
· In collaboration with and support of our Global Delivery Center, you will work on the Cloud Services team that covers the North American Region.
· As part of the Cloud Managed Services Team you will participate in sales campaigns to handle all objectives concerning technical architecture for IaaS, MS and SaaS in areas such as Security, performance and scalability around a Cloud Infrastructure.
· Assist in launching our Managed Services offerings by inputting strategy for global Go-to-Market strategy, value proposition, service positioning and business development
· Participate in creating, launching and delivery of industry-specific solutions/offerings based on Cloud technology
· Lead SOW/RFP scope and content creation that clearly but concisely helps lead customers to accept cloud MS as a strong and viable deployment option
· Enable local teams both vertical teams and countries in the AMS zones for Amazon infrastructure provisioning.
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure that offerings are launched and executed with best practices similarly.
· Assist and support the sales and services team in the business development opportunities articulating the value proposition and approach of our Cloud Services offerings
· Assist in managing the hand off to the delivery services team and customer expectations into the solution development, deployment and ongoing services phases of the engagement
· Work to continuously improve the experience for our clients through customer service improvement initiatives, including communicating customer expectations and participating in enhancing our offerings based on the feedback.
· Develop and find ways to simplify the process, innovative and be effective and efficient.
· United States Citizen with no dual citizenship, ties to another country, foreign passports or visas of any kind.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Technology or equivalent experience related to the duties of this position
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in Cloud computing
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Cloud Computing design and delivery for enterprise applications.
· Three (3) years of experience in implementing Teamcenter Solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile is desired
· Minimum three (3) years of experience guiding a team of consultants during a software implementation
· Three (3) to five (5) years of experience working in a customer facing environment
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent customer service and management skills, with the ability to establish and maintain effective customer relationships.
· Knowledgeable of and understands common software development and design principles
· Strong knowledge of MS Cloud base systems
· Knowledge of infrastructure and database systems would beneficial
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences throughout the company and government executives with confidence.
· Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external customers.
· Ability to promote complex solutions and drive acceptance with confidence
· Ability to work independently, as well as on a team and take ownership of ones work.
· Ability to collaborate with various teams in various locations
· Must be focused accountability, collaboration, effective communication, and have a strategic mindset that helps drive business and result
· Understand how to perform activates to fruition and drive the team to success with urgency.
· Proficient with Standard MS Office applications, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
· Certification in CompTIA Security+ is highly preferred.
· Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
United States Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Level U.S Government Security Clearance