Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 231417
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Plano
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Do you have experience hosting Webinars? If so, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
This vital position focuses on the setup, management and delivery of
all Global Webinar Programs and supporting video assets, the position
utilizes a number of skills, competencies and applications. The role
requires interacting with and leading the work of key stakeholders
across our industry solutions to deliver world class webinar events
that lead to wider stakeholder engagement, enlarged marketplace
visibility and increased revenue potential.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate with Business Development Team/Campaign Owners, customer
speakers and stakeholders to produce detailed content and agenda for
• Prepare, produce, broadcast and host Global Live Webinars across
• Produce and post on-demand webinar/webcast, disseminate finished
• Manage detailed post-event follow up assets and communications
including data and Q&A.
• Working with global teams on tools training and best practices for
delivering regional activity.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and the Global Execution Demand Centre
(GEDC) team regarding data segmentation and targeting that will impact
on event recruitment.
• Prepare for the live event by scheduling and hosting a
dryrun/rehearsal and coordinating requisite activities.
• Proof and approve technical copy in terms grammatical standards and
including aspects of tone, adhering to wider Siemens PLM message and
• Produce all post event assetsincluding website and automation work –
Skills and abilities required:
You must have experience Hosting Webinars.
• The ideal candidate must be comfortable engaging and working closely
with all personality types and executive levels and customers along the
• Wide ranging experience and skills closely related to successfully
using web based conferencing tools.
• Familiarity with WebEx and Event Centre WebEx specifically other
comparable web tools also acceptable.
• Must possess video and audio editing skills.
• Familiarity with Camtasia and the Adobe editing tools suite (Final
• Will have broadcasting skills and online event management
• Preferred, expertise in additional marketing platforms and marketing
automation tools including Oracle Eloqua.
• Preferred, familiarity with website content management tools
including SDL Tridion.
• Must be comfortable and able to work with and edit technical
• Basic knowledge of HTML code.
• Preferred, familiarity with Salesforce.com
• Demonstrated ability and desire to work effectively under tight
deadlines and successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to create, edit or optimize content.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in communications, sales or
marketing areas is required.
• The role typically requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of
broadcasting/marketing/communications or similar experience.