Do you have Webinar Hosting experience? This is a must have for this vital position which focuses on the setup, management and delivery of all Global Webinar Programs and supporting video assets, the position utilizes a number of skills, competencies and applications. The role requires interacting with and leading the work of key stakeholders across our industry solutions to deliver world class webinar events that lead to wider stakeholder engagement, enlarged marketplace visibility and increased revenue potential. If you do have this experience and are looking to work with a leading edge technology firm, we want to talk to you.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate with Business Development Team/Campaign Owners, customer speakers and stakeholders to produce detailed content and agenda for each event.
• Prepare, produce, broadcast and host Global Live Webinars across different time-zones.
• Produce and post on-demand webinar/webcast, disseminate finished asset.
• Manage detailed post-event follow up assets and communications including data and Q&A.
• Working with global teams on tools training and best practices for delivering regional activity.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and the Global Execution Demand Centre (GEDC) team regarding data segmentation and targeting that will impact on event recruitment.
• Prepare for the live event by scheduling and hosting a dry run/rehearsal and coordinating requisite activities.
• Proof and approve technical copy in terms grammatical standards and including aspects of tone, adhering to wider Siemens PLM message and context.
• Produce all post event assets including website and automation work – post event.
Skills and abilities required:
• The ideal candidate must be comfortable engaging and working closely with all personality types and executive levels and customers along the buyer pipeline.
• Wide ranging experience and skills closely related to successfully using web based conferencing tools.
• Familiarity with WebEx and Event Centre WebEx specifically other comparable web tools also acceptable.
• Must possess video and audio editing skills.
• Familiarity with Camtasia and the Adobe editing tools suite (Final Cut).
• Will have broadcasting skills and online event management competencies.
• Preferred, expertise in additional marketing platforms and marketing automation tools including Oracle Eloqua.
• Preferred, familiarity with website content management tools including SDL Tridion.
• Must be comfortable and able to work with and edit technical information, copy/text.
• Basic knowledge of HTML code.
• Preferred, familiarity with Salesforce.com
• Demonstrated ability and desire to work effectively under tight deadlines and successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to create, edit or optimize content.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in communications, sales or marketing areas is required.
• The role typically requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of broadcasting/marketing/communications or similar experience.