Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 231419
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Plano
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
- Execute marketing automation/email marketing components of approved campaigns
- Create web pages in Enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Collaborate with and support the Global Digital Marketing Center team, focus on meeting team priorities.
- Use online project management working in an Agile environment.
- 5 years working in digital marketing.
- 3+ years working in Eloqua, or similar marketing automation platform.
- Solid understanding of web technology, in-depth understanding of HTML.
- Must be comfortable working with colleagues in varying experience levels. This role will have work mentoring interns but also executing work supporting executives in a variety of industries.
- Strong understanding of buyer’s journey and B2B marketing strategies preferred.
- Expertise with SDL’s Tridion platform preferred.
- Expertise with Oracle Eloqua platform preferred