Data Analytics Manager
Business Unit: Controlling and Finance
Requisition Number: 231423
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 100%
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
The IT Audit Practice provides core assurance over the company’s IT environment, from application to data security, data analysis and IT project management. In this role, you would be part of the Data Analysis team that delivers a systematic structured approach to evaluate and improve effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes in systems that are relevant for financial reporting.
Join our team now as a Data Analytics Manager.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Concept and perform strategic data analysis and research within SAP systems and / or with dedicated software solutions to support business processes and strategy
• Analysis of unstructured data with text mining procedures and discuss results with Managers.
• Translation of requirements, creation of functional specifications, extraction of data and development of SQL scripts
• Preparation of engagements by creating regular status updates for the Engagement Manager and independently determining the engagement requirements prior to fieldwork
• Partial project responsibility and full Reporting to Engagement Manager
• Preparation of presentations for final review of all documents and active participations at closing meetings with management
• Creation of Use Cases for Siemens internal pre-sales and sales process
• Conception and creation of reference projects and presentation of those during management and internal client meetings
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• At least 8 to 10 years of professional experience within Siemens, a related industry, a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or a global strategy / IT consulting firm
• Strong academic history (Master’s degree in IT or business related fields)
• At least 4 years experience with SAP modules (PP, SD, MM, PS, FI or CO) and/or statistical data analytics (R, SAS, Matlab, etc.) or process mining technologies
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, data structures, -management and –analysis including very good SQL skills
• Experience with visualization of complex data (e.g. QlikView, Tableau)
• Experience with managing data projects
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Desire and drive for future leadership roles
• Fluent in English and willingness to travel up to 80% of your time globally