Product Architect - Teamcenter - Any Major U.S. City
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 231458
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens PLM services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Siemens PLM Software solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Lead the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ manufacturing business requirements.
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate manufacturing business requirements into specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes and progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall manufacturing system design of the Teamcenter PLM Solution.
- Application of our digital manufacturing solutions across many industries, and the ability to listen and understand our customers, is essential to being able to provide the manufacturing consulting required.
- BS degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial/Systems Engineering, or
equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- General understanding of manufacturing methodologies and processes.
- Previous experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations.
- Previous experience implementing the Teamcenter manufacturing solution.
- Previous experience working as a consultant in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading a group of consultants during a software implementation.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%.
- Knowledge of other Siemens PLM manufacturing solutions such as Tecnomatix Plant Simulation and Process Simulate.
- Knowledge of other Siemens PLM solutions such as Simatic IT and Camstar.
- Experience with Tecnomatix Process Simulate and/or Plant Simulation.
- Experience with leading technical reviews and discussions.
- Experience presenting and defending various technical architecture options.