Product Architect - Teamcenter - Any Major U.S. City
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 231458
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens PLM services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Siemens PLM Software solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Lead the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address the customers’ manufacturing business requirements.
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate manufacturing business requirements into specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes and progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall manufacturing system design of the Teamcenter PLM Solution.
- Application of our digital manufacturing solutions across many industries, and the ability to listen and understand our customers, is essential to being able to provide the manufacturing consulting required.
- BS degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial/Systems Engineering, or
equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- General understanding of manufacturing methodologies and processes.
- Previous experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations.
- Previous experience implementing the Teamcenter manufacturing solution.
- Previous experience working as a consultant in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading a group of consultants during a software implementation.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%.
- Knowledge of other Siemens PLM manufacturing solutions such as Tecnomatix Plant Simulation and Process Simulate.
- Knowledge of other Siemens PLM solutions such as Simatic IT and Camstar.
- Experience with Tecnomatix Process Simulate and/or Plant Simulation.
- Experience with leading technical reviews and discussions.
- Experience presenting and defending various technical architecture options.