PreSales Solutions Consultant III - West Coast USA
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 231462
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
Engage with customers to gather business and technical requirements, determine business needs and architect appropriate solutions within the Product Lifecycle Management domain
•Utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation, prepare and deliver compelling demonstrations of PLM software solutions to customers in support of selling efforts.
•Critical contributor within PLM sales process
•Maintain excellent knowledge of Aerospace and Defense industry
• Oversee and guide the client in the selection of appropriate solutions and suites of technology
• Gather and advise the customer in the definition of high level business and technical requirements
• Provide guidance and mentoring on the technical capabilities and business value of their current and proposed Siemens solution portfolio
• Develop and deliver presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals and business and technology status reviews (e.g., TRBs, MRBs)
• Must have at least 5+ years of hands-on technical support experience in PLM space.
• BS/BA in a engineering or manufacturing-related discipline
• Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision.
• Experience leading and managing teams of technical and business consultants from within and outside of their formal organization
• Must be open to an average of 30% travel, almost exclusively domestic
• 2 + years of successful expertise in digital enterprise space.
• Experience as a pre-sales consultant in the PLM space
• Recent experience applying advanced knowledge and experience (product, industry, professional, technical) in the Aerospace and Defense industry
• Proven record of ability to present technology solutions in front of groups while incorporating specific selling techniques.
• Comfortable with MS Windows and loading and configuring enterprise apps
-Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.