Sr. Marketing Manager - Control Products & Systems
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 231515
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
Sr. CPS Marketing Manager
This position is based in Buffalo Grove, IL with an alternate office location in downtown Chicago.
As the products, systems, and software organization for the Building Technologies Division, CPS offers
- Own CPS-wide channel programs and drive to determine the most effective go-to-market approach across multiple sales channels and multiple disciplines including building automation and fire safety.
- Responsible to define, implement and drive CPS digital performance analysis as well as the actions/tactics to implement to overcome the detected gaps on the customer journey.
- Definition of CPS metrics, KPI's, and analytics landscape aimed to enhance the understanding of the performance and business contribution of each individual platform and the whole ecosystem of customer facing platform
- Develops and implements a complete "digital journey" based on the strategic analysis, detecting the areas of improvements in the customer journey and the needs of new metrics/reports to detect gaps.
- Responsible to drive full portfolio to penetrate and gain market share in important geographical markets outside of the U.S. consistent with the growth and profitability goals of the business.
- Continually gather customer feedback through various methods to assess market conditions and ensure market growth strategies are developed from Outside-In.
- Responsible to drive alignment and engagement with key global CPS HQ stakeholders across multiple functions including but not limited to marketing, communications, segments, and e-business.
- Establish and manage the strategy for moving key leads and prospects through the adoption process to the Siemens brand.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Commercial Product Marketing of industrial, engineered products is required. HVAC and Fire Safety market experience is preferred. Cloud / software background is a plus.
- Strong integrated marketing and digital skills with experience creating an accountability plan to track ROI and marketing effectiveness
- Detail-oriented, strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable marketing strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
- Exceptional cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication and executive presentation skills.
- Excel, Word, InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Up to 20% travel.