Service Sales Associate
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 231558
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Other Locations: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh, United States-Indiana-Indianapolis, United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, United States-Ohio-Cleveland
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Associate Sales Executive Position requiring sales of service contracts for medical imaging capital equipment at the medical office, hospital and IDN/GPO level.
Contributor and quarterback for service sales opportunities within zone, internally coordinating the sales process for Point of Sale (POS) service contracting for new equipment purchases.
This position reports
directly to the Area Vice President, Service Sales for Siemens Healthineers.
- Support and assist established and senior Account Executives and Service Sales Executives to identify, develop, and close business for Siemens Service Agreements, primarily focused on Point of Sale (POS) contracts.
- Negotiate pricing and key deliverables with external and internal customers and quarterback the sales process from opportunity development through contract submission and booking.
- Effectively manage the POS opportunity pipeline for accurate forecasting within Share, including but not limited to contract amount, close date, transaction probability, etc.
- Collaborate with the Equipment and Service Sales teams to identify strategic opportunities within accounts.
- Collaborate and quarterback opportunities with EQ and Service Sales, Finance, Quote Desk, Marketing, Legal and Service Operations to resolve issues with opportunity structure, approvals and contract terms and conditions.
- Partner, effectively communicate and collaborate with EQ and Service Sales, Service Operations/Delivery and Product Management and Marketing teams to present the value of service and Siemens prior, during, and after an equipment sale.
- Monitor the delivery of services and develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and renewal of Siemens Service Agreements.
- Drive the Siemens
value proposition throughout the organization by building and contributing to a
team of clinical, operational and executive advocates.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or related positional experience is required, with documented results in high dollar, strategic sales process a plus.
- Individuals must have demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding goals as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Track record of achievement navigating complex sales processes centered on collaboration with multiple team members such as marketing, operations, legal, contracts, corporate accounts, service, and finance a plus.
- History of team selling success both in the hospital and at the IDN level preferred.
- Competencies necessary for this role include negotiating, cross departmental selling, and being able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills required, including good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and various Databases. Experience with Siebel a plus.
- A clean driving record over the last three years is required as well as a current valid driver’s license.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50+% for extended periods, including overnights, is required.
ability and flexibility to relocate is required.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Preferred undergraduate major in business or the medical technology field.
- Experience selling capital equipment into hospitals is beneficial. Individuals with specific Diagnostic Imaging Sales experience will be given preference.
- A passion for
healthcare and a desire to work within a team environment to accomplish company
goals, including outstanding customer satisfaction, is required.