Software Engineer 2
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 231578
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
We are seeking a Software Engineer for developing, testing and integrating control software for our premium Ultrasound Acquisition System. As a core member of the engineering team, you will play a role in developing application to program the state of the art Ultrasound Acquisition Engine and to integrate advanced signal processing algorithms and Medical imaging technologies into our product. You must be skilled in developing Test driven software in a C#/C++/.NET/Windows environment. You will part of a cross functional team of engineers and scientists to solve problems for our customers.
• Implement, integrate, and debug Acquisition Software for our premium Ultrasound system.
• Apply software engineering principles for developing software keeping quality up.
• Formulate unit test cases and test plans to support software verification.
• Participate in the software specification and review process.
• Interact with internal and external customers to develop cohesive user experiences.
Skill & Experience Requirements:
• Two or more years of experience in development, implementation, integration, and debugging of software for Medical Imaging or mission critical devices.
• Bachelors and or masters’ in a Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent field of Engineering
• Experience in developing software for complex equipment or instruments in a C#/C++/.NET environment including thorough understanding operating systems API and software development tools.
• Have applied knowledge of Agile Methodologies of developing software.
• Latest Microsoft development tools e.g. Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
• Experience in developing Medical Imaging software for Ultrasound systems
• Experience in embedded SW design and implementation.
• Experience using python (NumPy) for prototyping.