Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 231604
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
This position is for an Applications Engineer working on a large
commercial CAD application. The employee will perform software testing
for the NX CAD product with focus on surpassing customer expectations
and achieving high quality and on-time delivery. The employee will
create, document and execute software test plans for focused product
areas. Some customer interaction may be required.
• Contributes individually or in a team as needed to meet the
requirements of various projects
• Understand customer usage to develop test plans and test cases.
• Works with customers to understandand improve existing code for
• Understands and follows the SDLC process.
• Develop and maintain automated tests
• Identify and clearly report software defects.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or
other numerate discipline from a reputed institute.
• NX CAD experience will be a plus, as will familiarity with the
software development life cycle.
• Must have CAD/CAM/ECAD software experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills
• Programming/scripting languages a plus (.Net, Perl, Python)
• Ability to continually improve and learn new areas.
• Capable of independent work as well as collaborative development.