Security / Identity Management Technical Analyst
Business Unit: Real Estate Management
Requisition Number: 231627
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
· Part of a small core team responsible for the administration of the enterprise access control and various CCTV systems supporting Healthineers locations in the U.S. and the U.K.
· This position is the backup technical resource responsible for LRA (Local Registration Authority) identity management services supporting all Healthineers employees in the U.S. and Canada.
· This position is a critical/highly trusted resource insuring a secure interface to the Siemens Trust Center to facilitate the administration of encryption and authentication certificates.
· This position is part of the Healthineers Physical Security Team and reports to the Diretor, Facilities.
· HC ISEC holds governance responsibility for LRA activities (overall process ownership and auditing) and acts as the LRA Coordinator.
Backup LRA Role
- Creates the user application for key material to the Trust Center.
- Downloads the key material to the medium (PKI Smartcard).
- Delivers medium, including PSE form, directly to the user (via FedX for remote users).
· Manages the handling of signature sheets for audit purposes.
· Revokes certificates on demand of a user or an authorized representative – for terminations and/or if key has been compromised.
· Creates replacement media in the case of loss through a key recovery process or revoke/reapply.
· Resets PIN/PUK as needed.
· Issues soft certificates as needed.
· Facilitates the recovery of certificates as required.
· Provides 2nd level technical support for all certificate/Trust Center related issues.
· Works all tickets assigned to LRA ticket management queue.
Security System Administration Role
- Contributes to administration of the Healthineers enterprise access control system for U.S. and U.K. employees.
· Configuration and programming of access control system components.
· Controls and programs access to highly secured areas such as those relating to special product development projects.
· Runs fairly complicated reports from access control systems as required..
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 to 5 years of business experience.
- Advanced PC skills and the ability to evolve with technology requirements..
- Periodic travel may be required depending upon the timing and complexity of LRA and/or security activities.
- Detail orientation, accuracy and the ability to handle a high volume of varied tasks simultaneously.
- Highly technical role requires the ability to learn and execute a wide variety of tasks within specialized software platforms.