Business Unit: Process Automation
Requisition Number: 231653
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Process Industries and Drives Division is a reputed global provider of future-proof automation and drive technology, industry software and services based on innovative technology platforms. With our standard components, complemented by industry-specific solutions, we optimally fulfill the specific requirements of customers from various industries. As a Trusted Partner across the entire lifecycle of industrial plants – from design, engineering to modernization – Siemens PD paves the ways towards digitalization in the process industries, enabling long-term growth.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Development of cloud-based application and services in the area of process automation industry to increase and optimize the plant performance of our customers in the industrial environment
· You work with one or several development teams in order to live the scrum-based agile development process. It is your responsibility to ensure and enable the teams to work accordingly
· You consider yourself as a coach for the agile transition and the agile day to day work. You provide the right impulses to pick up momentum for the whole team to live the scrum methodology
· You organize and moderate Agile-/Scrum meetings like sprint, planning, review, refinement, etc
· You identify and remove obstacles of the development teams which could hinder to reach successfully the sprint-targets
· Continuously you improve the agile development process lived in your teams. Furthermore you ensure smooth cooperation of all interdisciplinary teams and foster common improvement, interaction and continuous learning.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· You have successfully completed university degree in a technical or information sciences faculty
· You should ideally hold certificates for Scrum Master (agile development) and have already worked in the role as Scrum Master. You have a proven track of record in coaching of agile teams
· You can demonstrate proven knowledge of agile methodology and processes
· You already participated an agile transition process – introduction of agile development into an development organization
· You are characterized by an autonomous and structured working procedure
· You are a genuine team player with a high level of social competency
· You convince with leadership-mindset and a high degree of motivational capabilities, to lead virtual teams – as well in international and intercultural context
· You have excellent German and English skills