Techncal Support Technician 4
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 231694
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
RSC Technical Support
· Provide product support either remotely or on-site.
· Proactively monitor systems using Siemens Remote Services
· Share expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and train lower level employees.
· Successfully demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge in a technical specialty
· Monitoring the ongoing field actions and managing the escalation process to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and business outcomes are achieved.
· Provide remote technical support to Field Service Engineers servicing Siemens CT equipment.
· Proactively monitor CT Guardian accounts to ensure equipment uptime.
· Improve Guardian Templates to make Proactive Monitoring more efficient.
· Dispatch notifications to CSE's and provide quality action plans
· Use remote diagnostics to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
· Follow escalation process and communicate with HSC/QIB to drive solutions.
· Travel to assist with on-site repair of customer equipment as required. (internationally at time - Canada and Latin America)
· Provide feedback to the factory regarding system performance
· Be willing to work rotating 2nd shift and work in On-call rotation when necessary
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Associates degree or 2 years of vocational technical training required.
· More than 10 years’ experience working on CT systems
· Ability to troubleshoot and fix problems remotely using Siemens Remote Services
· Good communication skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Candidates are preferred to have an CT background with experience on all current CT line models, Emotion, Sensation , Definition, Drive, Flash, Perspective and Go.
· Valid US passport will be required for international travel.
· Note that shifts may rotate, depending on team and/or business needs.
· Candidate will be able to work remote, ensuring that he or she has appropriate bandwidth available to handle applications required for work performance. Please note that DSL/dial-up have not been shown to be adequate