Siemens PL SISW
Sales Executive I - USA
This is an exciting position responsible for sales and functions within a group focused on launching and growing Siemens Motion Control’s digitalization initiative in the USA. If you have a solid background in manufacturing sales and are technically strong and you feel that you can translate that into an Enterprise Sales Position, we would love to talk to you.
The relevant portfolio which is in currently being rolled out in the US Market is called the Computer Numerical Control Shopfloor Management Software. CNC Shop floor Management Software allows the management, analysis and optimization of machine tools.
These software products and their relevant services are directly sold to machine tool manufactures and on also directly to the end-users.
The CNC Shop floor Management Software includes applications which are based on a scaled IT infrastructure and offer customized functionalities for engineering and production – from the local solution with SINUMERIK through to the cloud-based, open IoT operating system MindSphere.
The position requires relevant technical understanding as a subject matter expert as well as Business Development skills and experience. Significant customer interaction and internal sales channel consulting will be required.
- Substantially drive revenue of the CNC Shop floor Management Software and Services.
- Must be able to effectively and creatively collaborate and leverage relationships with customers and as well internally across the sales team and the Customer service department.
- You will be Positioning Shopfloor Management Software in the US Market and building of a consistent business.
- Identification of target groups & multipliers in OEM Machine tools, end users as well as customers in new market segments.
- Generation of use cases, references as well as pilot projects to show Value Proposition.
- Implementation of creative sales methods to address a large number of similar customers.
- Carry out sales training, consult customers and support sales colleagues during customer visits.
- Creation/ adaptation of sales material specific to US market based on HQ sales material.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years software sales experience with a proven track record of revenue-driven success in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Familiarity with the CNC relevant software marketplace.
- Will have the ability to travel 50% or more, when needed.
- Understanding of business models and functional processes related to digitalization and Industry 4.0 in diverse industries.
- Candidate will have excellent relationship selling skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills and strong organizational abilities.
- Ability to manage many opportunities simultaneously
- High enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Must enjoy building long-term customer relationships
- Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 60% travel, mostly domestic United States.
- Must currently reside in the Continental United States, preferably in the east or mid-west, to be considered for this role.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States