Partner Sales Executive II - A&D- Siemens PLM
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 231785
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
PSE II A&D
Siemens Americas Channel Organization is aggressively recruiting top
performing sales talent to grow and enhance the North American team. In addition to joining an established market leader in PLM and digital solutions, all team members enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive compensation plan with performance incentives
- Sales automation tools
- Sales and technology training with acclimation and continuing education courses
- Collaborating with a vast network of tenured sales professionals
Candidate will carry a quota and/or revenue target and be held accountable for all aspects of the business relationship with Siemens PLM Channel Partner reps in a defined geography. Ultimately, this critical contribution will enable the North American Channel to contribute to the success of the America’s Zone and greater success of Siemens SPL.
These responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Business planning and execution with the Channel sales reps in your territory. Understand and be able to articulate the SPLM message and corresponding portfolio. The PSE representative will engage other PSE II colleagues, as necessary, to expand the portfolio..
- Create and adhere to quarterly business plans with the Partner sales reps. Ensure plan accountability with frequent interaction and reviews.
- Coach and mentor Partner Sales reps on the intricacies and details of the portfolio to included navigating SPL to secure the appropriate resources for the Partner when necessary.
- Indirect revenue management and co-selling for the assigned geography. Work towards 100% contribution and execution from each Partner Sales Rep.
- Support increasing Partner sales productivity by leveraging all channel efforts to include field marketing, product launches, and product promotions.
- Ensure Partner Sales Reps adhere to SPLM Channel policies including employing and consistently taking advantage of productivity tools; on-line services; training; deal registrations; lead conversion; and etc.
- Must demonstrate an ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment.
- Responsible for upholding Siemens integrity/best interests.
- Strategic planning experience, proactive business skills, financial management skills, and strong collaborative skills are required. Excellent oral/written communication and listening skills. Ability to present information, analysis and recommendations to various levels within the sale campaign - including executive management.
- At least 5+ years of experience in selling High Tech products of some type
- Must currently reside in the Western United States
- Working knowledge of Channel Sales and indirect reseller business model is essential.
- Account selling and management skills with project management experience is desired.
- Business development acumen and experience selling at to “C-level” principals in the Small and Mid-sized Business (SMB) market
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Energy, curiosity, spirit, and a winning attitude
- Ability to multitask, managing multiple projects and campaigns
- Experience dealing with cross functional teams
- Proven negotiation experience and skills will differentiate
- Three or more years of software sales experience (preferably technical, capital, simulation sales) is highly preferred.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.