Wind Intern - Engineering (Bachelors' degree) in Orlando, FL
Business Unit: Wind Power and Renewables
Requisition Number: 231791
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Part-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Other
Travel Required: No
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable EnergyWith a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering Intern
Engineering intern needed to support the Service Technology team in Orlando by owning challenging projects that require creative solutions.
Support the Service Technology Team with coding, analysis, tool development and documentation.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience Skills Required:
- Student currently enrolled at a university pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- This position is not a summer internship and is expected to continue longer term.
- Strong aptitude for coding and data analysis
- Familiar with the use of data analysis tools including Matlab, SQL, or Tableau
- Comfortable with computer networks and IMS
- Commitment to excellence and delivery of highest quality work product
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong team player
- Demonstrate best in class professional integrity
- Proactive, positive, self-motivated and goal oriented attitude
- Process oriented
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 (emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint)
- Project Management
- Computer logic and computer networks
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.