Administrative Assistant III - Siemens PLM
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 231926
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide.
Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations
Management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
The Administrative Assistant performs administrative duties for one or more global senior leaders within the organization. She/he will be knowledgeable of corporate policies and practices and will have access to confidential information. The administrative assistant’s work will require some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment.
• Process data in SAP – new hires, promotions, salary changes, transfers, etc.. Coordinate with payroll, HR, finance, etc.
• Book global travel (and pre-trip requirements) and process global travel expense reimbursement for all team members.
• Monitor and order office supplies, including books and electronics.
• Create requests for new positions, arrange travel for candidates, create offer packages, execute on-boarding process
• Organize and support special events – customer visits, conference, team outings, etc.
• Support local facility – maintenance requests, move requests, visitor badge notification, etc.
• Create and process purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices.
• Develop and execute capital plans for hardware/computers and software.
• Develop monthly forecasting for contractors.
• Review and correct expense analysis spreadsheets.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience.
In this section, please outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are required to be considered for this position.
• Associates Degree in Business related field; preferably accounting.
• 5-10 years of experience administratively supporting senior leaders and large teams (>100).
• Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office.
• Ability to assist with recruitment and new hire onboarding.
• Experience with booking travel and travel expense reimbursement.
• Comfortable with basic accounting principals.
• Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple assignments while reporting to multiple leaders within the organization.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business related field; preferably accounting.
• Experience in the software industry preferred.
• Experience supporting global organizations preferred.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.