Business Unit: Export Control and Customs
Requisition Number: 231999
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Other Locations: United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove, United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Our support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
For more information,please visit: http://www.siemens.com/us/en/home/company/about/businesses.html
The Siemens Compliance Operations Center is seeking a Compliance Specialist to support Compliance relevant functionality in SAP or other ERP/financial systems of the Siemens Companies conducting business in the Americas region. You can work from one of the following Siemens office locations: Orlando, FL, Alpharetta, GA or Buffalo Grove, IL.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Become a subject matter expert on CIP2SAP (Siemens specific tool) and Compliance related functionality in ERP Systems
• Serve as Compliance point of contact to Siemens GS IT, particularly for ERP related Change Requests and modifications such as OSS Notes (including testing )
• Work with Compliance, Supply Chain Management and Treasury to develop and optimize automated processes, dashboards, red flag alerts, etc. to identify and mitigate Compliance risks throughout the Purchase-to-Pay lifecycle.
• Monitor Compliance relevant dashboards and alert systems, and involve the necessary Compliance team members to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
• Manage report writing for extraction of data from SAP and other key systems (e.g. Oracle)
• Collaborate with Siemens Global Headquarters Compliance on various Compliance related digitalization initiatives
• Support Compliance controls, audits and reviews through validation of system settings, report generation, transaction reviews, etc.
• IMS Ticket management and assistance, including harmonization of Compliance roles in SAP across Americas
• Evaluate and Communicate system updates and new tools to the Compliance organization
Required Skills / Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, IT systems or a related field, required
• Five plus years of Compliance experience
• Minimum three years experience with SAP or other ERP systems
• Advanced knowledge of SAP systems and database functionality
• Advanced change management and project management skills
• Advanced skills with MS Office products
• Advanced logic and problem solving experience and capabilities
• Basic understanding of the CIP2SAP connectivity
• Ability to work in multi-cultural, geographically dispersed international team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Bi/Multi-Lingual (English + Brazilian Portuguese, Canadian French, or Spanish)