Building TechnologiesBusiness Unit:
Field OperationsRequisition Number:
United States-Florida-PensacolaAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
High School Diploma / (GED)Travel Required:
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
· Supervises the operation of multiple installations, including creating and implementing work plans.
· Completes maintenance contracts and service agreements and ensures they are being met.
· Supervises projects within the business, including project organization, definition, planning, implementation and control.
· Supervises operational activities on an ongoing daily basis, exercising tight cost control and maximizing price realization.
· Seeks customer feedback and takes action to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Assists with job cost re-estimates.
· First line supervisory position. Manages service account engineers and field specialists. Manages multiple service project with a total revenue less than five million(<5M).
· Supervises the activities and performance of all service project management and service account engineers.
· Provides technical support, expertise, leadership and accountability for service projects, service agreements, and/or T&M work in assigned geographic area or location.
· Plans, organizes, directs and controls all service work and service project activities for assigned projects and/or service accounts. Supervises employees to ensure schedules are maintained and service work proceeds according to plans, resulting from service agreement proposals, service project proposal and cost estimates. Also ensures T&M work is completed in an effective and profitable fashion. Supervises account engineering activities including service project work, material ordering, shipping, service agreement labor plans,, customer satisfaction and service accounts receivable.
· Plans and justifies manpower, staffing requirements, tools, and other appropriate investments for effective and timely execution of assigned service work. Utilizes the Service agreement low GM improvement process, service tools, and assists in monthly forecasting.
· Ensures proper job management and cost control by reviewing service financial statements with engineers. Maintains and improves booked margins for service agreements.
· Directs and supervises the development of service agreement plans and the use of those plans in the monitoring and control of progress in the execution of the work. Reviews customer feedback and ensures service agreement retention and account growth goals are achieved including adds, extras, upgrades, escalations, and timely renewals.
· Develops manpower schedules and loading to ensure contract completion and labor leveling. Maintains timely communications and harmonious relationships between solutions, service, and sales so that project completion and turnover to service can be coordinated to customer disruptions, to maximize our profitability and to insure a smooth transition to a service agreement.
· Builds and maintains an effective service operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth. Manages or advises on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility. Provides the tools, training and environment required to achieve employee success.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
· Requires two years of college or technical school resulting in an Associate's degree or equivalent.
· 5-7 Years Experience in Engineering or Project Management
· 3+ Years of Supervisory Experience
· # Employees Supervised: 8-17
· Certification may be required in some areas.
· Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
· Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan