Totally Integrated Automation-Industrial Distributor Sales Professional-WA
Business Unit: DF / PD Sales
Requisition Number: 232054
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
For more information, please visit:
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
- Develop an annual business and sales plan that identifies and prioritizes opportunities to drive market share and revenue growth through channel sales. Monitor and modify needs of partner through quarterly reviews.
- Ensure compliance to the Module and Tiered Pricing Policy criteria.
- Identify, develop and lead channel partners to achieve channel goals.
- Negotiate and assign distributor quota’s that are in line with the company targets.
- Utilize a strict sales process to include target account planning, accurate forecasting, opportunity and pipeline development/management. The channel sales process should be consistent with the Siemens Sales Engineer process to ensure alignment.
- Knowledgeable guide on the market dynamics and competitive landscape of the assigned territory.
- Responsible for evaluating and recommending new partners, territory modifications, module extensions/eliminations to grow market share. Responsible for developing and coordinating the on-boarding and training curriculum
- Effectively partner with business units and sales teams to meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate across Siemens BU’s to optimize cross-selling opportunities.
- Prudently use selling resources such as specialists, management and standard methodologies to improve effectiveness of each sale opportunity
- Build long term relationships with key channel partners and select distributors.
- Provide management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels with channel partners and key distributors.
- Utilize knowledge of market conditions, high-reaching strategies and processes to develop a rare value proposition and position Siemens as the vendor of choice.
- Develop and deliver customer presentations that articulate the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
- Ability to communicate sensitive information and apply corrective action to channel partners with the goal of improving sales.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in sales and marketing of (industrial/construction) products
- Proven track record of revenue growth in related positions within the industry
- Demonstrated business insight in balancing customer and business requirements, financials etc.
- Excellent track record of establishing strong customer relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, working with direct and matrixed resources to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable growth
- Strategic thinker with the ability to operate tactically.