Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 232065
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-State College
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
• Authoring and executing unit tests, scenario tests, exploratory test cases, etc.
• Assisting in build, packaging, and deployment activities. Actively participating in the Agile using Scrum development processes.
• Providing internal and external customer support as necessary.
• Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Qualified applicants must possess:
• BS in math, computer science, or related field.
• Experience with a formal software development lifecycle process or methodology (Agile using Scrum preferred) – 1 year or more.
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming concepts – 1 year or more.
• Knowledge of Computer Graphics and related mathematical skills (e.g. linear algebra and matrices) – 1 year or more.
• Good communications skills.
• This position will require occasional travel – approximately 1 – 3 times yearly.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience with the Agile using Scrum development methodology.
• Experience working with a team on large-scale projects.
• Knowledge of Teamcenter Visualization and/or general 2D and 3D visualization.
• Experience with mobile application development for Android or iOS platforms.
Learn more about PLM by watching this terrific video!