Customer Service Support 2
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 232075
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
This position resides in a customer contact center, which includes inbound and outbound contacts with internal and external customers. Respond to incoming inquiries and/or requests regarding medical equipment service from our customers. Support internal and external customers by providing information, while giving efficient and courteous service, participating in investigating and resolving semi-complex problems and supporting order tracking, dispatching and scheduling.
• Responds to inbound and outbound requests involving products and/or services.
• Achieves expectations for all defined performance and quality metrics.
• Manage competing priorities.
• Help others on the team when asked to do so by Leadership Team to help maintain customer satisfaction.
• Utilized for new hire support at the direction of Leadership Team.
• Professionally investigates and resolves customer concerns.
• Consistently maintains a positive attitude.
• Contribute to project teams as assigned.
• Appropriately discusses and promotes Siemens services and products based on customer needs.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• 2-5 years of experience in customer related role.
• Demonstrates strong communications skills.
• Resourceful, analytical and adept at making decisions and multi-tasking during fast-paced and stressful situations.
• Works as a member of a team and displays flexibility adaptability to change.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, interact favorably with others and skilled at maintaining positive relationships while working to resolve problems and maintaining a high level of professional integrity.