Presales Solutions Consultant III
As part of the software sales team, participate in the sales process to
facilitate sale of software.
Oversee, and where appropriate, lead the engagement with customers and
prospects to gather high level customer business and technical
requirements, understand existing information technology infrastructure
and determine customer’s business needs as part of the sales effort.
Oversee and where appropriate lead the effort to develop a trusted
advisor status with our customers, producing strong technical solution
messaging to address how our software can improve their business.
Oversee and where appropriate lead the effort to take customer
requirements/data/process and map it into Camstar Enterprise Platform
(Electronics Suite, Semi Suite and Camstar Core Manufacturing) and demo
to customers to explain why our solution is better fit for them than
Oversee and guide the selection of appropriate suites of technology,
the development of proposals for customer process improvement which
ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution
within the context of the customer’s business.
Works on critical assignments that requires the highest impact on the
selling process. Provides guidance and mentoring to others on the
capabilities and business value of the Company's products and
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of MOM Solutions (Camstar Enterprise
Platform expertise on Camstar Core Manufacturing, Camstar Semi Suite
and Camstar Electronics Suite).
• Develops a strong functional knowledge of the Teamcenter products
• Creates custom demonstrations, when necessary.
• Support account managers in sales effort.
• Attends trade shows.
• Responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 5+ years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing/operations domain
• Must be open to an average of 30% - 50% travel, mostly domestic
• 5+ years of Manufacturing and quality domain knowledge in the
Semiconductor and Electronics Industry
*Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United
• Experience as a consultant in the MOM space (preferably in
Semiconductor and Electronics)
• BS/BA in related discipline.
• Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry,
professional, technical) doing individual contributor work.
• Ability to demonstrate software in front of groups while
incorporating selling techniques.
• Technical skills such as knowledge of relational databases and code
development a plus.
• Report writing skills with Business Objects, Crystal Reports and web
• Knowledge of Camstar Enterprise Platform is a plus