Laboratory Technician 3
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 232248
Primary Location: United States-California-Los Angeles
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
· Requirement: BS in Biochemistry or related field. 0-2 years of protein purification and characterization experience.
· Fundamental technical understanding of key analytical protein methodologies such as SDS-PAGE, western blotting, size exclusion chromatography, UV-Vis spectrophotometry, protein purification and basic chemistry skills as applied toward protein purification.
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with a good level of computer literacy.
· Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word programs.
· Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills within and between departments.
· Understanding of Good Documentation Practices and cGMP.
· Ability to write regulatory compliance such as work instructions, procedures, protocols, etc. Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
· Works in a fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing environment with excellent time-management skills in order to meet manufacturing deadlines.