Sr. Solutions Sales Executive - Building Automation - Indianapolis, IN
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 232251
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Are you ready to be an individual contributor with unlimited earning potential? Do you know how to build, maintain and expand relationships? Are you someone who can manage, quickly budget, propose and estimate multiple new construction opportunities for building control systems? If so, you need to be working at Siemens.
Seeking individuals with a strong sales background and understanding of Building Automation controls, technologies, mechanical processes and equipment. Must have demonstrated successful partnerships with multiple contracting tiers (CE,GC, Mech., Elec.) particularly in the Indiana market.
- Establish, grow and maintain contracting tier relationships to increase sales opportunities.
- Qualify new construction leads and ensure spec-share growth for Siemens.
- Develop quotes, scopes of work, budgets and best designs for each opportunity.
- Maintain CRM database and funnel development.
- Attain and exceed sales, margin and funnel targets.
- Demonstrate timely follow-up on quotes and wins/losses.
- Ensure more than our "fair-share" of new project wins.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Proven knowledge of building controls, lighting solutions, energy efficiency solutions, mechanical and HVAC systems.
- Experience in the design, layout and budgeting of large complex building projects.
- Understanding of estimating and project scheduling.
- Proven ability to take a project from concept to completion.
- Ability to manage technical sales processes and systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.