HR Specialist II
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 232260
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Wilsonville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
- Leave Administration, Time and Attendance administration and assist with Payroll Administration. The HR Specialist will build a rapport with internal and external customers.
· Main areas of responsibility will be to ensure leave of absences are processed in a timely fashion, employee inquiries of time, PTO, and Diversity days receive responses, and payroll is processed accurately and timely.
· Role will be part of the Human Resources Operations team and will report to the Human Resource Operations Manager.
- Employee responsible to administer Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave, and Diversity Days. Along with assisting with Long Term Disability, Short term Disability, and Family Medical Leave Act
- Assist with the biweekly Payroll processing
- Annual PTO Accrual balancing
- Preparing and processing the biweekly Payroll using SAP queries, Access, and Excel Files
- Researching and analyzing payroll inquiries
- Assisting with day to day FMLA, LTD, STD, and Personal LOAs
- Assisting with employees with PTO, Diversity Days, and Sick Leave
- Details of very specific job tasks and functions (5 to 10 bullets)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS Business Management/Administration
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Payroll Systems, 10 years’ experience
- Manufacturing/Design, 5+ years
- 5 years’ experience in a large organization
- Minimal to no travel required
- Leave administration, Time & Attendance, and Payroll experience
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- SHRM or CPP Certified
- 5+ years working in a large organization
- SAP HR, preferred. Workday knowledge helpful.