Associate Marketing Coordinator
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 232343
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
We are seeking an Associate Marketing Coordinator to work with existing NX Design staff on Social Media content under the guidance of Senior Product Marketing staff to develop and maintain product marketing materials for NX Product Engineering as part of Siemens PLM Software broader portfolio.
• Develop and maintain content on internal and external websites including blogs and community sites, newsletters.
• Analyze market data and trends.
• Research and gather information on strengths and weaknesses of competitive applications and relative positioning of Siemens solutions.
• Develop program material to support the industry campaigns.
• Work with sales and channel team to ensure material developed can be used effectively.
• Enable sales teams to quickly find customer references and other materials that can be used to close business.
• Work with the technical marketing organization to include appropriateNX content into core demonstration kits under development.
• Assist in developing marketing materials (presentations, white
• papers, demo movies, case studies).
• Support marketing programs with Content creation; Logistics; External promotion.
• Attend trade shows or conferences.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Degree in Marketing or Design, Engineering.
• 1+ years’ experience in the practical application of marketing.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills required.
• Knowledge of marketing principles and practices covering both strategy and tactics.
• Capable of working in cross functional teams.
• Ability to travel as needed (20-30%).
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.